About the position
Located in Redmond WA, Systimmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic multi-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the solid tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor.
We are seeking a talented Senior Associate Scientist/Scientist in Formulation Development. The position requires strong interest in bench work and deep background in protein characterization and analytics. Experience working with multi-specific, fusion proteins are highly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform formulation process development and stability study for antibody / antibody drug conjugate.
- Strong background in protein chemistry.
- Proficient in protein characterization, hands on in HPLC/UPLC. Other biophysical techniques such as CE, DLS is a plus.
- Support protein purification and candidate selection.
- Strong communication and writing skills in both Mandarin and English are highly preferred.
- Responsible in documentation preparation, including SOP, report, tech transfer, regulatory filling.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- PhD with 3+ years experience or MS with 6+ years experience in protein sciences or related department.
- Experience in high throughput screening.
- Sterile techniques are required.
- Hands-on experience and trouble-shooting proficiency with HPLC/UPLC.
- Knowledge of protein characterization and stability is required.
- Ability to design and execute experiments independently.