About the position
Located in Redmond WA, Systimmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic multi-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the solid tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor.
We are seeking a talented Senior Associate Scientist/Scientist in Protein Analytics and Formulation Development. The position requires strong interest in bench work and deep background in protein characterization and analytics. Experience working with multi-specific, fusion proteins are highly preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform formulation process development and stability study for antibody / antibody drug conjugate
- Strong background in protein chemistry
- Proficient in protein characterization, hands on in HPLC/UPLC. Other biophysical techniques such as CE, DLS is a plus
- Support protein purification and candidate selection
- Responsible in documentation preparation, including SOP, report, tech transfer, regulatory filling
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Structural Biology, Biochemistry or a related field with 3+ years (PhD) of relevant academic and/or pharmaceutical or biotech experience
- Experience in high throughput screening
- Sterile techniques are required
- Hands-on experience and trouble-shooting proficiency with HPLC/UPLC;
- Knowledge of protein characterization and stability is required
- Ability to design and execute experiments independently;