About the position
Located in Redmond WA, Systimmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic multi-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the solid tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor.
SystImmune is seeking a SAS Programmer to join our rapid growing team. The SAS programmer plays a key role in performing all SAS programming tasks required for clinical trial analysis and reporting. This position works closely with other members of the Biostatistics, and Data Management departments on various clinical projects. May function as Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the core project team member to implement a project's programming tasks.
- Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents.
- Develop, maintain, and validate SAS programs to create SDTM, ADaM datasets, tables, listings, and figures (TLFs), Define XML/PDFs, and reviewer guidelines. Perform QC for all works.
- Develop, maintain, and certify SAS macros, templates, and utilities.
- Process and reformat data to support data transfers.
- Participate in intradepartmental and interdepartmental process and quality improvement initiatives (standardizing programs, creating standard procedures, developing checklists).
- Run routine QC programs, track the changes in programming and specifications and document the QC results and resolutions.
- Overseeing programming activities by external vendors (e.g., CROs) when necessary and coordinating programming activities among the study programmers to achieve timely progress.
- Develop and validate code according to SOPs, industry best practices, and regulatory standards for clinical research
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree (Master’s preferred but not mandatory) preferably in computer science, statistics, or related area.
- At least 2 years of SAS programming experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or CRO environment,
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL and SAS/ODS. Proficiency with SAS programming and SAS macro code development.
- Understanding of clinical research process and the relationship between raw data and the analysis/presentation.
- Solid experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM standards preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eagerness to work within a collaborative, interdisciplinary team.