SystImmune Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company located in Redmond, WA that specializes in developing innovative cancer treatments using its established drug development platforms, focusing on bi-specific, multi-specific antibodies, and antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs). SystImmune has several assets in various stages of clinical trials for solid tumor and hematologic indications. Alongside ongoing clinical trials, SystImmune has a strong preclinical pipeline of potential cancer therapeutics in the discovery or IND-enabling stages, representing cutting-edge biologics development.
SystImmune Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated HR Manager with a proven track record of working in a biotech/pharma setting. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Business Operations to implement and execute human resources operations for the company. This role will provide HR leadership and ensure the effective delivery of human resources services to all SystImmune employees. The HR Manager will be responsible for developing HR policies, programs, and procedures that align with the company's mission, vision, and values, as well as promoting and enhancing SystImmune culture across the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to think strategically and work independently, and experience managing HR operations in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and guidance to managers and employees on employee relations issues, including performance management, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution, ensuring fair and consistent treatment of all employees.
- Conduct new hire orientation and employee termination processes, including preparing all necessary documentation, to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Head of Business Operations and hiring managers to develop and implement workforce plans that align with business objectives and ensure the availability of the right talent to support the company's growth and success.
- Support the recruitment and hiring process by working closely with the Head of Business Operations, including developing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, collecting application forms, conducting employee reference checks and background checks.
- Actively seek out and network with external talent sources based on the company's needs and participate in both in-person and virtual recruiting events, such as college recruiting, industry conferences, and career fairs.
- Support long-lasting relationships with external recruiting agencies.
- Coordinate the company-wide half-year and annual performance reviews.
- Develop and implement employee training and development programs that support the company's goals and objectives and provide employees with opportunities for growth and development, specifically within the biotech/pharma industry.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to employment, including but not limited to EEOC regulations, FMLA, ADA, and FLSA.
- Promoting and enhancing SystImmune culture, aligning with the company's mission, vision, and values.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources, with at least 3 years as an HR manager in a biotech or pharmaceutical company.
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use logical reasoning to inform decision-making.
- Experience managing employee relations issues, including performance management, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution in a biotech or pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines within the biotech or pharmaceutical
SystImmune is a stable, well-funded biotech company with a bright future. We offer an opportunity for you to learn and grow while making significant contributions to the company’s success. SystImmune offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 100% paid employee premiums for medical/dental/vision, also STD, LTD, a 401(k) plan with a 50% company match of up to 3% and a vesting schedule of only 5 years, 15 PTO days per year, sick leave, plus 11 paid holidays and MORE.
SystImmune is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Are you interested in this position?