About the position
Located in Redmond WA, SystImmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic bi-specific, and tri-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the solid tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor. We are a group of highly experienced immuno-oncology scientists utilizing several technology platforms to develop world class advanced antibody-based drug therapies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead pre-clinical and clinical formulation development and stability study for antibody / antibody drug conjugate;
- Support research team in candidate optimization, selection and validation;
- Perform UF/DF, HPLC/UPLC, CE, MFI, Osmolality, viscosity, solubility, DLS, and other biophysical techniques;
- Experience in process transfer and documentation to support manufacturing in China. Strong communication and writing skills in both Mandarin and English are highly preferred;
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Participate in timeline planning and decision-making regarding research and PD priorities of company or department and provide information on feasibility of prospective projects;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- PhD + 2 years experience or MS with 5+ years experience in protein sciences or a related department. Industry and/or antibody experience a plus;
- Experience in high throughput screening and solution protein formulation development;
- Hands-on experience and trouble-shooting proficiency with HPLC/UPLC;
- Knowledge of biophysical techniques for protein characterization and stability is a must;
- Ability to design and execute experiments independently;