About the position
Located in Redmond WA, SystImmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic bi-specific, and tri-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the solid tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor. We are a group of highly experienced immuno-oncology scientists utilizing several technology platforms to develop world class advanced antibody-based drug therapies.
We have an immediate opening for a Programming Engineer to join our organization. The ideal candidate is highly energetic and motivated in supporting the growth of the organization as it continues create more data.
- Maintain and develop new features for our LIMS.
- Design, develop, and support ETL components to move data from lab instruments into the data warehouse.
- Develop analysis pipelines from scientific data.
- Gather requirements from scientific staff and translate that into code.
- Work closely with scientific staff to identify short\long term goals for application development
- Provide support and fix bugs as needed.
- Manage database servers.
- Provide application support to staff.
- Experience in using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH
- Write SAS programs to generate derived analysis datasets
- Provide programming input to CRF, SAP, analysis file specifications, and tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) shells.
- Support the clinical research and clinical trials programming
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full-stack web development.
- Experience in data modeling and data warehouse architecture.
- Expertise in SQL.
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration pipelines.
- Ability to work with others and communicate technology issues to non—technical staff.
- Ability to learn new programming skills as needed
- knowledge with CDISC/SDTM requirements for compliant datasets, programs, and validation process
- Understanding FDA guidelines.
- Experience working in a biotech, pharmaceutical, research, or health institute setting.
- Infrastructure automation / scripting experience (Bash, Terraform, PowerShell, Python).
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau, JMP, SAS, R, Matlab, Pandas, etc.
- Experience with regulatory requirements (21 CFR Part 11).
- Experience in design and perform quality checks on analysis datasets, tables, listings, figures (TFL), and written reports to support clinical trial results using SAS
- Experience in create and review annotated CRF to STDM datasets
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent experience will be considered