Located in Redmond WA, SystImmune Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of cancer through developing novel therapeutic bi-specific, and tri-specific antibodies, as well as antibody-drug conjugates (ADC's). Our objective is to create biologics that work through systematic intervention on the solid tumor micro-environment, to either directly attack the tumor and/or to activate the immune system to attack the tumor. We are a group of highly experienced immuno-oncology scientists utilizing several technology platforms to develop world class advanced antibody-based drug therapies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and apply mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize numerical data to provide usable information internally and externally to company;
- Participate in preclinical and clinical teams in the planning, design, conduct, and reporting of studies and regulatory submissions, serving as key biostatistician on preclinical study design and data analysis;
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of high impact research;
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables;
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information;
- Develop software applications or programming to use for statistical modeling and graphic analysis and data visualization;
- Design clinical experiments and interventional studies to generate the requisite data and analyze the resulting data; and
- Participate in preparing regulatory documents for FDA and other agencies.
Experience must include the following:
- SQL; and
- Clinical trial data analysis experience.
- • Master’s degree (U.S. or foreign degree equivalent) in Mathematics and Statistics or a closely related field